GenF20 Plus replenishes what is lost in the body with time and age.
Therefore, the HGH supplement has the potential to completely transform a body image.
The all-natural supplement helps men and women lose weight and replace with lean muscle, among many other benefits.
Learn more about GenF20 Plus in our complete review.
Table of Contents
What is GenF20 Plus?
Note: This is just a review. Click Here to visit the official GenF20 Plus website.
Unfortunately, age is not kind to the human body.
Generally, as men and women age, they experience unwanted side effects and poor body image.
Often, many of these negative health effects are associated with hormone imbalances, including a lack of HGH.
Human growth hormone (HGH) is essential to many functions, including burning fat (weight loss) and replacing it with lean muscle (muscle growth).
As a result, GenF20 Plus restores the traditional hormonal balance, by releasing HGH safely and effectively.
GenF20 Plus is gaining popularity among Hollywood celebrities and competitive bodybuilders (more details, below).
The all-natural HGH supplement has gained a tremendous reputation for helping adults burn body fat and replace it with lean muscle.
Moreover, the improvements in strength, power, and overall appearance do wonders in many other regards.
These include reduced recovery time allowing men and women to return to the gym faster, even after intense workouts.
In the past, HGH supplements were restricted to the dangerous and unsafe underground black market.
Today, however, much more research has been conducted on HGH, including ways to restore human growth hormone naturally.
How Does GenF20 Plus Work?
GenF20 Plus is frequently regarded among the best HGH supplements for men and women.
The 100% natural HGH supplement is known for activating the pituitary gland, sometimes referred to as the “master” gland.
The pituitary gland is notorious for releasing muscle-building growth hormones, including HGH.
For this reason, GenF20 Plus is commonly considered with the best thanks to its all-natural formula.
GenF20 Plus unique formula presents 16 natural ingredients designed to stimulate HGH in the body (more information, below).
Even better, GenF20 Plus also includes special combinations of amino acids and other natural HGH-precursors.
As a result, GenF20 Plus has been endorsed by Academy Award-winning actors, including Sylvester Stallone.
Benefits of GenF20 Plus
Human growth hormone (HGH) has been a hidden gem for athletes and Hollywood celebs for decades.
Nevertheless, it wasn’t until recently that more research and attention shifted to HGH supplements for the mainstream.
Therefore, men and women are just beginning to learn about the benefits of HGH supplements like GenF20 Plus:
- Weight Loss
- Muscle Growth
- Increased Strength & Power
- Improved Energy & Stamina
- Improved Joint Health
- Faster Recovery
Furthermore, HGH supplements like GenF20 Plus are known to repair cartilage and tissue damage as well as improve joint health.
Often, the benefits of HGH supplements help slow down or reverse the aging process.
Accordingly, many men and women that use HGH supplements notice substantial improvements in many regards, feeling younger inside and out.
Previously, HGH supplements were most commonly linked to bodybuilders and illegal substances.
However, there are far more appropriate methods to use HGH for improving muscle definition, strength, and overall mass.
Thus, adults of many different ages are turning to products like GenF20 Plus for a complete body transformation.
GenF20 Plus Ingredients
The unique, 100% natural formula of GenF20 Plus stands out among its competition.
GenF20 Plus features a powerful blend of amino acids and other natural ingredients known to stimulate HGH production.
Learn more about the 16 powerful ingredients combined in GenF20 Plus to activate the pituitary gland:
GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid)
Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid, or GABA, is also referred to as the “growth hormone booster.”1
Studies indicate that GABA signals the hypothalamus which releases growth hormone (GH) in the pituitary gland.
In other words, GABA stimulates HGH growth while offering many other health benefits.
For example, GABA has been shown to reduce stress and improve sleep.2
Deer Velvet Antler
Deer antlers are valued by hunters and collectors yet the velvet on the horns actually serves a health benefit, too.3
In fact, the velvet on deer antlers is essentially the growth hormone (IGF-1).
Studies have found that insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) improves cartilage and joint damage.4
As a result, IGF-1 is a common supplement among athletes and weightlifters.
For this reason, IGF-1 is associated with improved recovery time thanks to the effect it has on joints, cartilage, and tendons.
GTF Chromium is considered an “essential trace mineral.”5
In other words, the mineral is essential to good health because it supports weight loss and muscle growth.
GTF Chromium is known for regulating glucose levels which has a direct impact on fat loss.6
Moreover, regulating these levels may also contribute to an increase in energy and stamina.
What is known is GTF Chromium, much like the other GenF20 Plus ingredients, is known to influence the pituitary “master” gland.
L-Ornithine is a little-known stimulator of human growth hormone (HGH).7
The amino acid is associated with increased blood flow and muscle growth.
As such, it’s a popular ingredient to feature in HGH supplements, especially when combined with L-Arginine (see, below).
The two amino acids are directly linked to increasing HGH and IGF-1 levels in the body.
L-Arginine is another noteworthy amino acid directly connected to muscle gain and weight loss.8
The amino acid stimulates the production of nitric oxide which results in a vasodilating effect.9
The result is improved athletic performance along with much more sustaining energy levels.
Studies reveal that L-Arginine is especially beneficial when combined with L-Ornithine (for producing IGF-1 and HGH).10
L-Glutamine is another amino acid that is connected to the production of the growth hormone.11
In the past, the amino acid has been linked to improved energy and fat loss.12
Often, the weight loss is substituted by noticeable muscle gains and improved muscle mass.
Moreover, L-Glutamine is associated with vastly improving metabolism.13
Thus, it will help maintain muscle growth and prevent the tissue from breaking down in the future.
L-Glycine is an amino acid that assists with the production of creatine.
Creatine has become associated with weightlifting and bodybuilding because of its tendency to improve strength and muscle bulk.
Furthermore, studies indicate that glycine plays a role in controlling hypothalamic-pituitary function.14
Thus, the amino acid can also have a meaningful impact on HGH secretion.
L-Glycine is also known for improving joint health and better sleep patterns.
L-Tyrosine is another important ingredient included in the formula of GenF20 Plus.15
The natural growth hormone releaser also assists in the development of dopamine.
Dopamine serves many important functions in the body, including stress levels and overall happiness.16
The ability to maintain a positive outlook and attitude makes a world of difference when fighting the signs of aging.
L-Lysine is yet another essential amino acid featured in the ingredients of GenF20 Plus.
The ingredient is known for improving levels of HGH thanks to its ability to support protein synthesis.17
Accordingly, studies have shown that L-Lysine has a “multiplier” effect in relation to increasing HGH production.
The benefits are similar to other ingredients: improved energy, mood, and physical appearance.
L-Isoleucine is considered a BCAA, or “branched-chain amino acid.”18
In other words, the amino acid is renowned for promoting faster muscle recovery.
Moreover, L-Isoleucine assists with reducing muscle loss over time.
L-Isoleucine is not naturally produced in the body making it necessary to consume via supplementation.
L-Valine is another BCAA that offers numerous health benefits.19
For starters, the essential amino acid supports muscle protein synthesis, like L-Lysine.
Additionally, L-Valine is known for promoting muscle growth while supporting faster recovery.
Thus, individuals generally notice less muscle soreness post-workout.
Tribulus Terrestris is a powerful natural ingredient that is also popular for treating sexual dysfunction.
In the past, the ingredient has been studied for its ability to influence libido and erectile dysfunction (ED).20
Moreover, Tribulus Terrestris is linked to muscle growth and improved strength.
For this reason, it has been commonly supplemented by athletes and weightlifters to improve performance.
Astragalus root has ancient origins in relation to medicine.21
It has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine yet lacks understanding in the Western world.
In general, the ancient root is connected with several health benefits, including improved energy and strength.
Even better, astragalus root is also known for lowering stress levels, like other ingredients in the formula.
Colostrum is produced in the breast milk of humans and other mammals.
The nutrients of breast milk are essential to a newborn, especially regarding muscle growth.22
Therefore, using small concentrations of colostrum in HGH supplements assists with stimulating IGF-1, among other hormones.
Athletes are just beginning to discover the potential of colostrum supplements in adults.
Pituitary (Anterior) Powder
The pituitary gland is considered the “master” growth gland.23
It regulates many crucial hormones, including human growth hormone (HGH) and insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1).
Pituitary powder, as a result, is loaded with critical growth factors and hormones necessary to replenish an aging body.
The results are generally improved energy, strength, and muscle mass.
Phosphatidyl Choline, or PC, is the final essential ingredient included in the GenF20 Plus formula.
It has a critical link to metabolism along with maintaining good health and preventing disease.24
The nutrient is found in some foods as well as supplemented for its somatostatin, or “blocking” effect.25
The “blocking” effect is the reason many bodybuilders use PC because it increases growth hormone without disrupting other hormone levels.
Consequently, most notice a reduction in fat along with inflammation.
GenF20 Plus Side Effects
The great news is that there are no serious side effects reported by men or women that use GenF20 Plus.
There are many that attribute the lack of side effects due to the all-natural formula.
GenF20 Plus has been studied extensively and only features natural ingredients known for stimulating HGH production.
Notwithstanding, it never hurts to speak with a physician prior to starting any new supplement.
It’s impossible to predict how GenF20 Plus interacts with every prescription medication or preexisting condition.
Does GenF20 Plus Work?
The past reputation of all-natural HGH supplements like GenF20 Plus speaks for itself.
First, GenF20 Plus has been endorsed by athletes and bodybuilders for years in the underground market.
However, it wasn’t until recently, that celebrities like Sylvester Stallone also went public with their use of HGH.
It’s no secret that celebrities face the same struggles as everyday people, including fighting the signs of aging.
Unfortunately, this is nearly impossible to do as hormones get out of balance and are unable to support the body.
In fact, studies indicate that HGH levels generally decline by 14% each decade (men and women).
Even worse, declines reach their peak around age 60 where adults traditionally have less than half of the HGH they experienced during puberty.
Sadly, the negative effects compound themselves as it’s really difficult to build lean muscle and get stronger without the proper amount of HGH.
The result is a lack of energy and motivation, along with a poor body image compounded by excess fat.
Benefits of All-Natural HGH Supplements
HGH supplements allow men and women to achieve their maximum strength and peak muscle growth.
Secondly, GenF20 Plus and other top-rated HGH products support healthy joint, tissue, and muscle health.
It allows individuals to recover quicker, even from intense workouts, and return to the gym without feeling restricted.
What’s more, all-natural HGH supplements like GenF20 Plus do not have the same dangerous reputation as other means of intake (i.e. HGH injections).
Today, HGH injections remain illegal in the United States and are considered unsafe for athletes.
Be that as it may, medical experts do not take the same stance on all-natural supplements that have been studied thoroughly.
Accordingly, men and women can now supplement HGH safely and effectively, and without the need for a prescription.
In fact, products like GenF20 Plus are endorsed by well-known medical experts, including Dr. Steven Lamm.
Dr. Lamm has endorsed GenF20 Plus previously on TV shows like The View and The Oprah Winfrey Show.
How to Get the Best Results
There is no doubt that all-natural HGH supplements are a much safer alternative to prescription injections.
The clinical results are impressive in terms of building strength, losing weight, and recovering from physical exercise.
Moreover, HGH supplements can also make a real difference in terms of energy and stamina, including better sleep habits.
Even more impressive, GenF20 Plus pledges that many adults will notice results within the first 3 weeks of use.
Thus, the powerful all-natural formula can display the results you want in less than 1 month.
However, the most impressive and consistent results generally occur with regular use over 3-4 months.
The 16 HGH-promoting ingredients and 4,000 milligrams make a difference, each day individuals choose to supplement GenF20 Plus.
Nevertheless, individuals should never attempt to accelerate the process by taking more than is recommended.
How to Use GenF20 Plus
GenF20 Plus is extremely easy to use.
The HGH supplement is produced in easy-to-swallow tablets.
Therefore, all people need to do is digest 2 tablets, twice per day.
Generally, men and women have some discretion over when and where they decide to take GenF20 Plus.
Nonetheless, we suggest taking 1 tablet first thing in the morning (during or after breakfast) and 1 in the evening (post-dinner).
Some may also plan to coordinate their intake around the time of the day they regularly exercise.
Regardless, make sure you do not take more than the suggested dose of 2 tablets per day.
GenF20 Plus tablets are coated with an advanced absorption technology designed to deliver maximum results.
Thus, many users report feeling a difference within minutes thanks to the fast absorption system.
The advanced coating system of GenF20 Plus promises to deliver 80% of the original dosage.
Where to Buy?
GenF20 Plus is available for sale on the official website, www.GenF20.co.
We suggest avoiding third-party sellers because the products are sometimes not reliable.
Rather, shopping directly with the supplier ensures consumer confidence along with a better deal.
In fact, for a limited time, free shipping is available on all continental U.S. orders.
Moreover, GenF20 Plus always features its 67-day money-back guarantee.
Therefore, any customer that is not completely satisfied with their order may do so for a full refund, no questions asked.
Even better, GenF20 Plus ensures buyer confidence with 100% secure payments.
Those with questions or concerns are welcome to reach out to the company’s 24/7 customer support.
The customer service line is available for both North American (1-866-621-6884) and International (1-604-677-3533) customers.
Additionally, thanks to the live chat option, there is always a reasonable method to contact customer service.
For these reasons, it’s clear to see why GenF20 Plus exists among the best HGH supplements of 2023.
GenF20 Plus offers promise not disappointment.
It’s a refreshing alternative to painful and dangerous HGH injections.
Rather, the all-natural formula is loaded with 16 essential ingredients, including many vital amino acids.
The unique formula delivers results with many noticing a difference in as little as 3 weeks.
And, thanks to the 67-day money-back guarantee, customers can give GenF20 Plus a try without feeling like they got cheated.
Customer support is always available and ready to answer any questions or concerns.
- Jewett BE, Sharma S. Physiology, GABA. [Updated 2022 Jul 25]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2023 Jan-. (source)
- Hepsomali P, Groeger JA, Nishihira J, Scholey A. Effects of Oral Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) Administration on Stress and Sleep in Humans: A Systematic Review. Front Neurosci. 2020;14:923. Published 2020 Sep 17. doi:10.3389/fnins.2020.00923 (source)
- Sleivert G, Burke V, Palmer C, et al. The effects of deer antler velvet extract or powder supplementation on aerobic power, erythropoiesis, and muscular strength and endurance characteristics. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2003;13(3):251-265. doi:10.1123/ijsnem.13.3.251 (source)
- Laron Z. Insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1): a growth hormone. Mol Pathol. 2001;54(5):311-316. doi:10.1136/mp.54.5.311 (source)
- McCarty MF. The therapeutic potential of glucose tolerance factor. Med Hypotheses. 1980;6(11):1177-1189. doi:10.1016/0306-9877(80)90140-1 (source)
- Chiu CJ, Wray LA, Beverly EA. Relationship of glucose regulation to changes in weight: a systematic review and guide to future research. Diabetes Metab Res Rev. 2010;26(5):323-335. doi:10.1002/dmrr.1095 (source)
- Miyake M, Kirisako T, Kokubo T, et al. Randomised controlled trial of the effects of L-ornithine on stress markers and sleep quality in healthy workers. Nutr J. 2014;13:53. Published 2014 Jun 3. doi:10.1186/1475-2891-13-53 (source)
- McRae MP. Therapeutic Benefits of l-Arginine: An Umbrella Review of Meta-analyses. J Chiropr Med. 2016;15(3):184-189. doi:10.1016/j.jcm.2016.06.002 (source)
- Wu G, Meininger CJ, McNeal CJ, Bazer FW, Rhoads JM. Role of L-Arginine in Nitric Oxide Synthesis and Health in Humans. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2021;1332:167-187. doi:10.1007/978-3-030-74180-8_10 (source)
- Elam RP, Hardin DH, Sutton RA, Hagen L. Effects of arginine and ornithine on strength, lean body mass and urinary hydroxyproline in adult males. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 1989;29(1):52-56. (source)
- Cruzat V, Macedo Rogero M, Noel Keane K, Curi R, Newsholme P. Glutamine: Metabolism and Immune Function, Supplementation and Clinical Translation. Nutrients. 2018;10(11):1564. Published 2018 Oct 23. doi:10.3390/nu10111564 (source)
- Laviano A, Molfino A, Lacaria MT, et al. Glutamine supplementation favors weight loss in nondieting obese female patients. A pilot study. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2014;68(11):1264-1266. doi:10.1038/ejcn.2014.184 (source)
- Jafari-Vayghan H, Varshosaz P, Hajizadeh-Sharafabad F, et al. A comprehensive insight into the effect of glutamine supplementation on metabolic variables in diabetes mellitus: a systematic review. Nutr Metab (Lond). 2020;17:80. Published 2020 Sep 25. doi:10.1186/s12986-020-00503-6 (source)
- Salceda R. Glycine neurotransmission: Its role in development. Front Neurosci. 2022;16:947563. Published 2022 Sep 16. doi:10.3389/fnins.2022.947563 (source)
- Young SN. L-tyrosine to alleviate the effects of stress?. J Psychiatry Neurosci. 2007;32(3):224. (source)
- Klein MO, Battagello DS, Cardoso AR, Hauser DN, Bittencourt JC, Correa RG. Dopamine: Functions, Signaling, and Association with Neurological Diseases. Cell Mol Neurobiol. 2019;39(1):31-59. doi:10.1007/s10571-018-0632-3 (source)
- Church DD, Hirsch KR, Park S, et al. Essential Amino Acids and Protein Synthesis: Insights into Maximizing the Muscle and Whole-Body Response to Feeding. Nutrients. 2020;12(12):3717. Published 2020 Dec 2. doi:10.3390/nu12123717 (source)
- Gu C, Mao X, Chen D, Yu B, Yang Q. Isoleucine Plays an Important Role for Maintaining Immune Function. Curr Protein Pept Sci. 2019;20(7):644-651. doi:10.2174/1389203720666190305163135 (source)
- National Center for Biotechnology Information. PubChem Compound Summary for CID 6287, Valine. https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/Valine. Accessed June 2, 2023. (source)
- Santos CA Jr, Reis LO, Destro-Saade R, Luiza-Reis A, Fregonesi A. Tribulus terrestris versus placebo in the treatment of erectile dysfunction: A prospective, randomized, double blind study. Actas Urol Esp. 2014;38(4):244-248. doi:10.1016/j.acuro.2013.09.014 (source)
- Zheng Y, Ren W, Zhang L, Zhang Y, Liu D, Liu Y. A Review of the Pharmacological Action of Astragalus Polysaccharide. Front Pharmacol. 2020 Mar 24;11:349. doi: 10.3389/fphar.2020.00349. PMID: 32265719; PMCID: PMC7105737. (source)
- Duff WR, Chilibeck PD, Rooke JJ, Kaviani M, Krentz JR, Haines DM. The effect of bovine colostrum supplementation in older adults during resistance training. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2014;24(3):276-285. doi:10.1123/ijsnem.2013-0182 (source)
- El Sayed SA, Fahmy MW, Schwartz J. Physiology, Pituitary Gland. [Updated 2022 May 8]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2023 Jan-. (source)
- van der Veen JN, Kennelly JP, Wan S, Vance JE, Vance DE, Jacobs RL. The critical role of phosphatidylcholine and phosphatidylethanolamine metabolism in health and disease. Biochim Biophys Acta Biomembr. 2017;1859(9 Pt B):1558-1572. doi:10.1016/j.bbamem.2017.04.006 (source)
- O’Toole TJ, Sharma S. Physiology, Somatostatin. [Updated 2022 Jul 25]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2023 Jan-. (source)
- GHRP 2, CJC 1295, Ipamorelin, & Sermorelin: Dosage For Each - September 20, 2023
- TB500, IGF-1 LR3, Melanotan 2: Dosage For Each - September 18, 2023
- TPU Army Meaning In 2023: 4 Things To Know - September 15, 2023