Profollica can put an end to your hair loss problems.
The powerful, all-natural formula delivers quick results when combating hair loss and other signs of aging.
As a result, Profollica offers an opportunity to restore volume and other issues associated with losing hair.
Learn more about Profollica in our full review.
Table of Contents
What is Profollica?
Note: This is a review. Click Here to visit the official Profollica website.
Profollica is the answer to many prayers.
For men, struggling with hair loss and balding, Profollica provides a ton of promise.
For women, embarrassed or ashamed about hair loss, Profollica also delivers results.
The all-natural hair loss supplement restores follicles without introducing any harmful chemicals or ingredients.
The 2-part supplement (more details, below) blocks DHT-triggered hair loss while fueling new growth.
Consequently, men and women can not only prevent future hair loss but also restore hair volume and color.
Profollica is highly recommended by medical experts thanks to its ability to promote stronger, fuller, thicker hair.
How Does Profollica Work?
Unfortunately, a genetic sensitivity known as DHT (dihydrotestosterone) contributes to hair loss in both men and women.1
DHT initiates a process called follicle miniaturization which, if left untreated, causes hair follicles to shrink.2
Eventually, these hair follicles deteriorate until they start falling out entirely.
However, with Profollica men and women can reduce DHT-triggered hair loss.
Profollica is specifically designed to slow and reverse hair loss.
The supplement defeats hair loss in its tracks by preventing DHT from reaching the hair follicles.
As a result, Profollica introduces a 2-step system to deliver results.
First, the hair loss supplement interrupts alpha-5-reductase enzymes from binding to testosterone.3
It allows testosterone to fight against hair loss while also promoting new growth.
Profollica relies on millet extract along with other ingredients (more details, below).
Then, the second part of the solution is introduced via the Profollica Activator Gel.
The activator gel reactivates dormant follicles in order to trigger new hair growth.
It’s designed to use daily along with the hair loss supplement for maximum results.
The ingredients of the Profollica Activator Gel include trichogen, which has been clinically proven to increase hair growth in men and women.4
Studies indicate that trichogen is effective at stimulating hair growth in women and men, leading to thicker, healthier hair.5
Benefits of Profollica
Profollica can make a world of a difference for your scalp.
The benefits of Profollica are noteworthy regardless the sex or age.
The powerful, doctor-recommended formula (more information, below) combats hair loss and supports new growth.
These benefits include:
- Full Scalp of Hair
- Thicker & Stronger Hair
- Awakens Dormant Hair Follicles
- Blocks Future DHT-Triggered Hair Loss
- Regulates Scalp Oiliness & Sebum Production
- Prevents Premature Greying in Hair Color
There are many reasons more customers are trusting Profollica to prevent hair loss.
However, Profollica does far more than that, restoring hair follicles and color in the process.
Profollica (Supplement & Shampoo) Ingredients
Profollica is only composed of all-natural ingredients.
The 2-part formula is divided into A) the supplement and B) the activator gel / shower shampoo.
The 2 products are intended to take together (and daily) in order to maximize results.
First, the hair loss supplement features the following natural ingredients:
- Millet Extract
Millet Extract is especially noteworthy for its ability to regulate hair loss and promote new growth.6
In fact, one study found that millet extract is a “potent agent” for supporting hair growth.7
The study (conducted on animal subjects) reported increases in the size and number of hair follicles in all subjects.
Secondly, the Profollica Activator Gel is loaded with prime, all-natural ingredients including:
- Panax Ginseng
- Acetyl Tyrosine
- Arctium Majus Root Extract
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- PEG-12 Dimenthicone
- Calcium Pantothenate
- Zinc Gluconate
- Ornithine HCI
- Glucosamine HCI
- Propylene Glycol
- Kigelia Africana Fruit Extract
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract
- Saliva Sclarea (Clary) Extract
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract
- Germall Plus
The powerful combination of amino acids, minerals, extracts, and other nutrients all support hair growth.
Thus, the Profollica Activator Gel complements the daily supplement by adding further nourishment to the scalp and hair follicles.
Side Effects of Profollica
Profollica is considered safe for consumption.
The hair loss supplement is not associated with any dangerous side effects.
Even better, Profollica does not require a prescription yet is highly endorsed by many medical experts.
It’s largely due to the 100% natural ingredients and quality reputation of the supplier.
Additionally, Profollica avoids the unwanted side effects associated with prescription drugs like Minoxidil and Propecia.
These prescription medications are known to produce undesirable side effects, including low libido and sex drive.
Does Profollica Really Work?
Profollica does more than just “talk the talk”, as is evident by the real before and after picture above.
The hair loss supplement is doctor-approved and recommended, including by Dr. Dave David.
Dr. David is a world-renowned surgeon who has provided medical advice on popular TV programs for over 3 decades.
Dr. David specializes in women’s health, fitness, weight loss, and skin care.
He’s appeared on CNN, FOX News, and ABC supporting health products and supplements with proven results.
Furthermore, Profollica is endorsed by Karen Vieria, Ph.D., MSM.
Dr. Vieria has worked in hospitals and clinics conducting clinical research with patients.
She is well known for her work in the food industry, examining some of the largest food companies in the nation as well as studying all-natural supplements.
As such, it’s outstanding to learn that Dr. David and Dr. Viera are among the medical experts that endorse Profollica.
How to Improve Results
The hair loss supplement recently added trichogen to its list of ingredients.
Trichogen has been shown to reduce hair loss in 90% of men according to a clinical trial.8
The results from the trial study demonstrated that after 112 days of using Trichogen with Profollica:
- 90% of men reported decreased hair loss.
- 88% of men rated their hair growth as “good” or “quite good”.
- 63% of men judged their hair volume as “good” or “quite good”.
- 45% of all users reported less overnight hair loss.
Even better, the results from Profollica were substantially better after regular, consistent use over 60 days.
In fact, several noticeable results included:
- Relief from dry, itchy scalp conditions.
- Relief from scalp oiliness and sebum production.
- Improvements in hair thickness and fullness.
- Improvements in hair elasticity, quality, and texture.
- Less grey hair and restoration of previous hair color.
- Stimulated blood circulation and nutrient availability to follicles.
- Fortified the body with vitamins and nutrients essential to hair growth.
Therefore, using Profollica with the new 2-part system (featuring Trichogen) can have a significant impact on hair loss and hair growth.
How to Use
Profollica is simple to use so long as customers follow the directions and apply consistently.
The supplement is most effective when taken daily along with the Activator Gel (designed to use while you shower).
Profollica introduces a 2-step process to preventing hair loss and restoring hair growth.
First, users are advised to take the supplement each day with most results beginning to pour in around 60 days.
Additionally, the shower gel is designed to use daily with your regular routine in the bathroom.
For best results, users should massage the Profollica Activator Gel into the scalp after the hair is damp.
Generally, results are best if the activator gel is applied after shampooing the hair.
Where to Buy?
Profollica is available for sale from the main supplier on the official website, www.Profollica.com.
It’s always best to shop directly with the supplier especially since Profollica features a 67-day money-back guarantee.
Customers that are not completely satisfied with their product within the first 2 months of use may return for a full refund.
It only goes to show the confidence that Profollica has in its hair loss supplement.
What’s more, customers within the continental U.S. may be eligible for free shipping.
Profollica is a hair recovery system for men and women.
First, it can assist men with hair loss and balding, leading to hair restoration.
Moreover, Profollica has the ability to support women too, thanks to its revolutionary 2-part system.
The daily hair loss supplement and hair growth activator gel restore other crucial factors of scalp health, too.
- Swerdloff RS, Dudley RE, Page ST, Wang C, Salameh WA. Dihydrotestosterone: Biochemistry, Physiology, and Clinical Implications of Elevated Blood Levels. Endocr Rev. 2017;38(3):220-254. doi:10.1210/er.2016-1067 (source)
- Yazdabadi A, Whiting D, Rufaut N, Sinclair R. Miniaturized Hairs Maintain Contact with the Arrector Pili Muscle in Alopecia Areata but not in Androgenetic Alopecia: A Model for Reversible Miniaturization and Potential for Hair Regrowth. Int J Trichology. 2012;4(3):154-157. doi:10.4103/0974-7753.100069 (source)
- Randall VA. Role of 5 alpha-reductase in health and disease. Baillieres Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1994;8(2):405-431. doi:10.1016/s0950-351x(05)80259-9 (source)
- Bang AG, Posakony JW. The Drosophila gene Hairless encodes a novel basic protein that controls alternative cell fates in adult sensory organ development [published correction appears in Genes Dev 1992 Nov;6(11):2233]. Genes Dev. 1992;6(9):1752-1769. doi:10.1101/gad.6.9.1752 (source)
- Wall D, Meah N, Fagan N, York K, Sinclair R. Advances in hair growth. Fac Rev. 2022;11:1. Published 2022 Jan 12. doi:10.12703/r/11-1 (source)
- Hassan ZM, Sebola NA, Mabelebele M. The nutritional use of millet grain for food and feed: a review. Agric Food Secur. 2021;10(1):16. doi:10.1186/s40066-020-00282-6 (source)
Lee E, Seo HD, Kim D, et al. Millet seed oil activates β-catenin signaling and promotes hair growth. Front Pharmacol. 2023;14:1172084. Published 2023 May 9. doi:10.3389/fphar.2023.1172084 (source)
Bhogal RK, Mouser PE, Higgins CA, Turner GA. Protease activity, localization and inhibition in the human hair follicle. Int J Cosmet Sci. 2014;36(1):46-53. doi:10.1111/ics.12091 (source)
- GHRP 2, CJC 1295, Ipamorelin, & Sermorelin: Dosage For Each - September 20, 2023
- TB500, IGF-1 LR3, Melanotan 2: Dosage For Each - September 18, 2023
- TPU Army Meaning In 2023: 4 Things To Know - September 15, 2023