When we previously wrote our 7 Gyms With Military Discounts article, it was unclear whether a discount was available through 24-Hour Fitness.
We are pleased to say that 24-Hour Fitness now offers a discount for all Military and First-Responder personnel!
The discount information is actively presented on their website.
While the website claims that it is a limited-time offer, the personnel at 24-Hour Fitness confirmed that no end date exists for the promotion at this time.
Who doesn’t love a discount? Especially at one of the largest fitness facilities in the United States! Ready to sign up?
Just read on for information about 24 Hour Fitness, the cost of a normal membership, and the specifics about the discount qualifications/registration process.
Related Article – Gyms That Offer A Military Discount
About 24-Hour Fitness
24-Hour Fitness has over 400 gyms in 13 states.
Although not all gyms are available 24 hours, avoiding peak gym times with the flexibility of going to the gym at any hour is a main selling point for 24-Hour Fitness.
Center amenities vary by location but may include pools, basketball courts, and Olympic training rigs.
24 Hour-Fitness Benefits:
(Some benefits below may have additional fees or not be available in all locations)
- Studio and Cycle Classes-Hundreds of options are available. Classes vary by location and can be on-demand or instructor led.
- 24Life Magazine-Digital magazine to promote healthy living; available through mobile application or website.
- 24GO Workout App-Suggested workout plans and reminders to help track progress and keep you focused in the gym.
- Signature Training Programs-Personal trainers are available to customize and advance your training schedule.
- Fit Plans-Personalized 7-day fitness plans allow you to make the most of your experience. Set a free appointment with the 24-Hour Fitness knowledge team.
- Rewards-Any time you access the club, workout plan, read the 24Life Magazine, or follow 24-Hour Fitness on social media, you receive reward points toward deals and sweepstakes. Deals include discounts on popular products, sweepstakes for trips, Training Club access, buddy passes and more.
- Kids’ Club-Take away the concern of finding child care during a workout. This benefit is offered as a membership add-on option for children up to age 12.
Related Article – Bass Pro Military Discount
Cost of a Normal Membership
Costs for a 24-Hour Fitness membership vary by location and membership type.
To register for a membership you must select from the following options:
- Access Level-The access level gives you an option of only attending one club or multiple clubs. Not all locations offer One-Club options.
- Payment Plan-24-Hour Fitness memberships offer the ability to make monthly payments or pre-pay the entire year for a discounted rate. The annual fee is charged regardless of the payment plan method you choose.
- Memberships Plan-There are 4 levels of 24-Hour Fitness gyms: Active, Sport, Super-Sport and Ultra Sport. Each membership plan grants access to certain benefits listed above, as well as certain location levels. Read the “Membership Details” section of each choice for exact details.
Depending on the options selected above, a single month can range from $31.99 a month to over $40.00 a month.
24-Hour Fitness also charges an annual fee of $49.99, first and last month’s dues at registration on certain plans as well as an initiation fee with some plans.
Related Article – Costco Military Discount: Save $60 On New Memberships
Military and First Responder Discount
What is included with the discount?
The discount provides military and first responders with $5 off monthly dues and a $0 initiation cost. The initiation cost for other plans average $29.99. The discount offers an average of $89.99 ($5/mo. + $29.99) in savings in the first year! The savings are well worth becoming a new member at the gym.
Who can use the discount?
The discount is offered to active, reserve or retired military and their spouses. It is also available for police officers, firefighters, EMTs and paramedics.
Are there any restrictions?
You must present valid military ID at enrollment in order to qualify. The program is available for the All-Club Basic Monthly Payment membership only. The details of this plan vary by location and can be found by selecting a location within 50 miles of your residence. You also must be a new member, at least 18 years old and use pre-authorized EFT payments.
How do I sign up?
To sign up for the Military and First Responder discount follow the steps below.
Step 1: Use the Gyms Near Me option on the 24-Hour Fitness website: https://www.24hourfitness.com/health_clubs/find-a-gym/
Step 2: Use the Zip Code or Location feature to find gyms on the map. Select “Advance Search” to search by city and state. Click on a location that is within 50 miles of your residence from the list of available centers below the search field.
Step 3: Select the option “Gym Page”. This will take you to that specific gym page. All of the details and amenities for that center will be on the page.
Step 4: The option to register for your membership online with the military discount is not available. There are two options to register:
Option 1– Go to the physical center location with your valid ID and register for your membership. The address of the location can be found at the top of the Gym Page for the location you have selected, just below the picture. The address is listed in the same area on each gym page. See image below for visualization.
Option 2– Contact 24-Hour Fitness at the phone number listed under “Check Pricing/Buy a Membership” on the Contact Us page to register over the phone.
The contact information can be found on the right hand side of the page at the following link: https://www.24hourfitness.com/contact_us/#/
We are always pleased to see new places adding Military discounts. It is specifically appealing that 24-Hour Fitness offers discounts to active, reserved, or retired military personnel and their spouses instead of active military only.
24-Hour Fitness offers many features that are hard to find at other gyms or on base. While 24-Hour Fitness runs various discount promotions regularly, it is important to follow the steps above to ensure you receive the right discount.
Related Article – Amazon Military Discount: Find Out How Veterans Benefit
You are likely already going to the gym anyway. Why not join a place that offers you a discount with multiple locations and great features?
- 5-Tier 1 Operators / Special Mission Units Explained - April 20, 2021
- Navy ASTB-E Study Guide: 5 Tips to Ace the Test - April 19, 2021
- SIFT Test Prep Tips - April 18, 2021