Subaru is one of the leading automobile manufacturers in the world.
The Japanese company is known for producing “boxer engine” versatile cars, many of which are fuel efficient as well as all-wheel drive.
Subaru has created a cult following in the United States, especially among environmentally-conscious groups as well as outdoor enthusiasts.
Despite being a Japanese-based company like Toyota and Honda, Subaru has a military discount for the U.S. Armed Forces.
Service members can save $500 off their next car through Subaru! Read the full article to learn all you need to know about the Subaru military discount.
Related Article – Save Big On Your Next Toyota!
Save $500 – Subaru Military Discount Program
Subaru is proud to announce a special discount for active duty military and reservists.
The promo offer is available to all branches of the U.S. Military including Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, National Guard, and Navy.
Veterans and retirees within 12 months of dates of separation from the U.S. Military are also eligible.
Once you visit a Subaru dealership and negotiate your best price, Subaru will provide you with an additional discount of $500.
Furthermore, Subaru mentions that your total price may potentially “receive even more savings based on applicable zone or regional cash incentives” taking place at the same time.
In other words you can combine the Subaru military discount with other promotional offers.
How to Receive $500 Off Subaru Cars
Are you interested in learning more about the Subaru military discount?
- Step 1: Visit a local Subaru dealership. You can also build and price your own Subaru model online at Subaru.com.
- Step 2: Contact a dealership or visit one in-person. Inform the salesperson you would like to receive the Subaru military discount on your next purchase.
- Step 3: The salesperson should direct you to the information you need to join the Subaru VIP Military Program. Or, call 1-800-VIP-0933.
Though Subaru doesn’t provide as many details online about their military discount compared to other automakers, you can probably guarantee on the local dealership requesting proof of military status in order to receive the offer.
Active duty military usually only need a valid military ID to receive the discount.
Veterans and retirees must prove that they left the military less than a year ago.
So you’ll want official paperwork like a DD Form 214.
Related Article – Advance Auto Parts Military Discount: 10% Off Your Order
Subaru Ownership Benefits – More Ways to Get Deals!
Subaru has its own Ownership Benefits page at their official website.
It is worth checking out as you may be surprised to learn about the numerous ways you can save more money or get special deals through Subaru.
For example, the current list of deals exclusive to Subaru owners include:
- Subaru Advantage Insurance. Drives that switch to Liberty Mutual insurance can save over $500 on insurance.
- Guaranteed Trade-In Value. Subaru guarantees your trade-in value for the first eight years of ownership.
- Trade-Up Advantage Program. Subaru owners also have the opportunity to trade-up to a newer vehicle. The automaker claims that since Subaru vehicles maintain their retail value long-term you may be able to trade-up with something newer, and even lower monthly payment.
- Subaru Equity Shield. The program delivers GAP coverage to customers that want protection against unforeseen losses.
- Lease Loyalty Program. If you lease your new ride through Subaru Motors Finance you may qualify for the opportunity. Subaru will cover the first month’s payment on your behalf under the Lease Loyalty Program. The automobile manufacturer may also waive the disposition fee.
- College Graduate Program. In addition to the Subaru military discount, Subaru has a discount exclusive to soon-to-be or recent college graduates.
- Subaru Mobility Assist. The company also cares about those suffering from a disability. It is why they design special vehicles for drivers that need modifications to get into or operate their personal vehicle. You can get up to a $1,000 reimbursement for necessary vehicle modifications through Subaru!
Additionally, there are third-party deals exclusive to Subaru owners.
The current offers include partnerships with ASPCA Pet Health Insurance, National Ski Patrol, SiriusXM Satellite Radio, as well as special deals on events and festivals.
FAQ – Subaru Military Discount
Here are some frequently asked questions about the Subaru military discount.
For more information we recommend calling their VIP Military Discount Program at 1-800-VIP-0933.
Related Article – Honda Military Discount – How to Save!
Can I receive the Subaru military discount at any dealership?
The military discount is limited to select dealers.
So we do recommend checking first with the nearest dealership. In our research we found that most Subaru dealers participated in the offer.
If the nearest dealer is not a participant, consider checking other locations within a reasonable driving distance.
You’ll likely find at least one participating dealer in driving distance.
Can I combine the Subaru military discount with other promo offers?
Yes! One great feature about the Subaru military discount is unlike most military offers from other companies you can combine the savings with other deals.
So if the dealership is currently offering other qualifying deals you can package $500 off to maximize savings.
How does the Subaru military discount compare to other automakers?
Most automakers feature some type of exclusive military discount for the U.S. Armed Forces.
However, we noticed that Subaru had the least amount of strings attached in regards to actually qualifying for the offer.
General Motors – which owns Chevy, GMC, Buick, and Cadillac – offers a military discount though the amount of savings is unspecified.
It depends on the make and model, though you are guaranteed savings off MSRP.
Subaru can get you an additional $500 of your new car and you can combine the military discount with other promo offers.
In order to get started, visit a local Subaru dealer or call 1-800-VIP-0933 for more details.
You can also reach the Subaru VIP Military Program by email at VIPprogram@subaru.com.